Ultrasonic Dust Folding Disposable Mask Making Machine
|Place of Origin:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
||3 work days
||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Detailed Product Description
||L10500MM * W1500MM * H2200MM
ultrasonic disposable mask making machine,
dust disposable mask making machine,
folding disposable mask making machine
Fully Automatic Medical Ultrasonic Dust Folding Surgical Blank Face Mask Making Machine Ultrasonic Edge Sealing Machine
Introduction of N95 Mask Production Line
- SL mask machines are used for full-automatic folding mask production (typical models like N95 mask).
- The working process of SL N95 Mask Machines are as follows: The multi-layer non-woven fabric rolls are subjected to compound roll welding after feeding. Nasal lines are welded after unrolling and cutting. Two rolls of rubber band are welded after automatically unrolling and cutting to designated length. Then masks are folded in half. After ultrasonic welding and fusion, the masks are rolling-cut and formed. Finally, we get finished N95 masks.
- The masks produced by SL have great filtration effects, perfectly fit the face of people and are comfortable to wear without causing any pressure. The masks can be applied to various fields, like medical, electronics, mining, construction, etc. SL N95 Mask Machine uses PLC, touch screen control and the main conveyor adopts unidirectional motor transmission, which can achieve precise movement, stable control, and adjustable speed.
- Full-automatic production.
- High stability, low failure rate, industrialized in appearance, sturdy without rust.
- Computer PLC programming control, servo drive, the high degree of automation.
- Automatic tension control of raw materials to ensure the balance of raw material tension.
- Photoelectric detection of raw materials to avoid errors and reduce waste
- Dimension: L10500MM * W1500MM * H2200MM
- Color: gray, will follow this standard without special requirements
- Weight: ≤5000kg, ground load ≤500KG / m2
- Working power: 380VAC ± 5 %, 50HZ, rated power about 15KW
- Compressed air: 0.6 ~ 0.8 MPa, flow rate about 200L / min
- Operating environment: temperature 10 ~ 35 ºC, humidity 5-35% HR, no flammable, corrosive gas, no dust (cleanliness no less than 100,000)